[CLUE-Cert] A question

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at home.com
Sun Jul 1 10:17:52 MDT 2001

I had a Linux-related question that I figured someone here
might know the answer to. You know how you get those
forwarded mails that have been sent and re-sent and text
wrapped all different ways by different readers and those
'>'s added in? There are tools for Mac/PC that will make
the text all pretty again...but I can't find something
similar for Linux. I've searched about, but good keywords
are hard for the search. I just know there has to be at
least a Perl/shell script to do something like this, but
I'll be darned if I can find it. I suppose I could write
one, but I'd rather not if I can help it - I do enough coding
at work :)

Thanks,
Sean

Sean LeBlanc - seanleblanc at bigfoot.com