[CLUE-Cert] SAIR @ LinuxWorld Expo

Crawford Rainwater rainwac at att.net
Wed Jul 25 15:11:48 MDT 2001

Just a reminder and though, if folks want to hit the
LinuxWorld Expo and Conference in August, SAIR will be
doing their exam prep sessions and having the exams at
all you can take for free with the purchase of a conference
pass.

The LCI's at The I.T.E.C. Company (formerly known as
CR3 Computer Consulting, Inc.) will be doing
the Install & Config sessions (we are Denver Metro
based), so seeing some of the other CLUE folks
there would be nice.  Stop by and say hello as
well.  They also promise to make sure I get at
least LCP'ed by force feeding me the info (I have
yet to take any of the exams due to managing I.T.E.C.;
yes I know, excuses, excuses, excuses ;-) ) with
SAIR observing and helping close behind. ;-)

I can post some more info on the sessions if
anyone is interested (times and dates basically).

--- Crawford
rainwac at att.net