Meeting schedule [was Re: [CLUE-Cert] 7 Nov meeting?]

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at home.com
Tue Nov 6 18:04:14 MST 2001

I vote for 1st and 3rd Tuesdays. I wouldn't mind
checking out that DJUG myself. And those days
dovetail nicely with the coming holidays, no?
Well, relatively well: Jan 1 is first Tuesday, so
we can probably rule that out...
What do we do if need to push back or move
up dates to meet because of conflicts?I'm not sure
if there are any beyond Jan 2002, but we can't
meet on the same night as main CLUE meeting,
obviously...do we switch days, or just wait four
weeks?