[CLUE-Cert] Good book recommendation

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Wed Nov 7 14:09:03 MST 2001

Dave Anselmi wrote:

> The Samba book from CH's Linux Library was pretty good too.

I've looked at most of the Samba books available and I own
four or five.  The Craig Hunt Samba book has been my favorite
by far.  It's lacking in respect to info on the latest features
and SambaTNG, but it's more up to date than any other Samba book
I've seen.  In fact, it's the only Samba book I know of which
even discusses winbindd and SambaTNG.  I've heard good things
about the "Samba for NT Administrators" from Nt admins who have
used it, but I haven't paid much attention to that title myself.
It was because of this book that I've become more interested in
other books in the Craig Hunt series.  They seem to be pretty
well done.

Lynn