[CLUE-Cert] DNS server questions

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at home.com
Fri Sep 21 14:36:56 MDT 2001

Thanks for your help. Some of the boxes are MS boxes,
unfortunately, and they only allow two dns server
entries in the network settings. I'll look into
the local dns caching.

BTW, did you ever buy your Athlon motherboard/processor
that you talked about a while ago? If so, what vendor
did you buy from? I've been eyeing Micronux for full
systems, and the vendors on pricewatch.com for the
kits. Still not sure I want to make the leap with all
the volatility in the job market. Also, the recent SMB
stuff from Athlon might drive prices for vanilla Athlons
down?