[CLUE-Cert] Sys Admin Test

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at home.com
Fri Sep 21 16:52:19 MDT 2001

Unfortunately, the voucher DIDN'T work for me. I gave the
number I received via email, and the (rather rude) person
on the other end of the line told me that the status on that
number was either expired or used. I ended up just paying the
full amount rather than waiting until I could sign up for
another voucher that may or may not work. Hopefully, it works
better for others...