[CLUE-Cert] Sys Admin Test

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at home.com
Mon Sep 24 13:18:42 MDT 2001

On Fri, 21 Sep 2001 16:52:19 -0600
Sean LeBlanc <seanleblanc at home.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately, the voucher DIDN'T work for me. I gave the
> number I received via email, and the (rather rude) person
> on the other end of the line told me that the status on that
> number was either expired or used. I ended up just paying the
> full amount rather than waiting until I could sign up for
> another voucher that may or may not work. Hopefully, it works
> better for others...

I wanted to give an update on the voucher issue. I wrote
Sair about this, and a rep from there wrote me back (quite
quickly, I might add):

 You have my deepest apologies. The voucher that you were issued has already
 been used. You can rest assured that any vouchers that you receive in the
 future will not meet with the same results. The small glitch that caused
 this unique occurrence has been resolved.
 While we are unable to correct the situation with this exam, we can help
 with the next exam. As an apology for our mistake, I have sent you a 100%
 voucher number for your next Sair Linux and GNU exam. The
 following information was used to send the voucher.

Now that's the kind of service I can deal with! :)
At least some people at Sair, and maybe all of them, are stand-up guys.