[CLUE-Cert] Next meeting & spam issues

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Mon Aug 26 21:43:47 MDT 2002

Sean LeBlanc wrote:

> These guys have taken an annoying problem, and turned it on its head by
> building an innovative solution.  Since installing this thing yesterday, it
> correctly identified 16 pieces of junk mail, missed one, and gave a false
> positive for one (yours). Not too shabby. And I usually get more spam during
> the weekday. I can't express how cool this software is. And the time it took
> to integrate with my fetchmail/procmail/mutt setup was just minutes, really.
> If I hadn't just gotten laid off, I'd be sending these guys a big check.

Somehow I manage to avoid most spam.  Most comes to the clue webmaster
address, but I get less than a month than you do in a day.  Must be that
I avoid risky behavior ;-)

Sorry to hear about your job.  Last I heard Jeff Cann's opening at S&P
is on hold so you have time to get a resume to him.  I'm trying to catch
my breath to do the same.

Dave