[CLUE-Cert] Next meeting & spam issues

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Tue Aug 27 11:13:42 MDT 2002

Sean LeBlanc wrote:
> On 08-26 21:43, David Anselmi wrote:
>>Sorry to hear about your job.  Last I heard Jeff Cann's opening at S&P
>>is on hold so you have time to get a resume to him.
>
> S&P? Standard and Poor's? Which opening was that?

Jeff mentioned at the July meeting that he had gotten a job in the
systems engineering department.  I think that his previous job was
primarily Java application development.

> ObCLUECert: Are we all set as far as hardware or other materials for
> next week?

As long as we go with the set up we had last week I think we're OK.
Hopefully Doug will bring his crossover cable.  I'll try to remember
to do the same.

Lynn