[CLUE-Cert] LPI Press Release at LinuxWorld Expo in NYC today...

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at attbi.com
Wed Jan 30 21:28:30 MST 2002

On 01-30 19:38, Mike Benavides wrote:
> Crawford Rainwater wrote:

<deletia>

> I met with thw Reps of LPI at Linux Usenix in Oakland, CA last November
> and they are more true to the Open Source movement than Sair.

In what way, exactly? I don't want to come off like a smartass, but that's
kind of vague. SAIR, as far as I can tell from the study guides, seems to
be a proponent, at least.

Cheers,

--
Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at attbi.com Yahoo:seanleblancathome
ICQ:138565743 MSN:seanleblancathome AIM:sleblancathome