[CLUE-Cert] Notes from last meeting

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at ihs.com
Wed Nov 13 12:36:47 MST 2002

I've update the web page to reflect our next meeting on Tuesday,
November 19th.  We'll be picking up where we left off, page 66
of the LFS 4.0 book.

I've also change the "before the meeting" info to Sahara's instead
of Hoong's.  I've included directions to Sahara's restaurant, but
I haven't had time to make a map page yet.  Plugging the address
into Mapquest and Yahoo maps puts the star in the wrong place
(it's about a block off).  If someone else has time to fix up a
decent map and send it to me I'd appreciate it.

See you all next Tuesday!

Lynn