[CLUE-Cert] next meeting

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at americanisp.net
Mon Nov 18 15:02:42 MST 2002

On 11-18 21:29, djperkins at americanisp.net wrote:

> > On 11-17 18:00, Ski Dawg wrote:
> > > Are we meeting tomorrow (Monday) this week? I am assuming that is the
> > > plan, but you know what you do when you assume. ;-)
> >
> > I haven't seen anyone reply to this yet - is the mail server still working?
>
> As far as I know, it's still on for tonight.  I might not make it for supper,
> however.
>
> My ISP's mail system went down this weekend and I couldn't read my email.  I
> could send but not receive.  There is no way to contact tech support after
> hours to report a
> problem.

I noticed that my email service went down, too. Nice to see I wasn't the
only one. I couldn't even send on Friday and most of Saturday, too, I think.
Then fetchmail stopped working sometime on Saturday, I believe.

Well, you CAN email them after hours, but if you are having email
difficulties, unless you email them from Hotmail or the like it's hard to
email them from the home account. :) It's like those error messages
- "Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to continue".

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at americanisp.net
http://users.americanisp.net/~seanleblanc/
Get MLAC at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mlac/
Too clever is dumb.