[CLUE-Cert] Internet problems

Dennis J Perkins djperkins at americanisp.net
Sun Aug 24 20:33:14 MDT 2003

I couldn't access their web page Frida morning.  They came back online
sometime in teh afernoon.

I'm still having trouble downloading files.  The downloads tend to stop
partway thru and I frequently need to try a few times in order to get
something downloaded.  This is a recent problem and I am not happy with
their not responding to complaints.  IF this is still a problem after I
get back from China, I will probably look for a different ISP.  But I
still don't know if they are Qwest is the real problem.  Accessing web
pages doesn't seem to be a problem  If someone sends me attachments,
tho, my email downloads sometimes lock up.