[CLUE-Cert] Tuesday's meeting

Stephen Lehr slehr at hypermall.net
Mon Jan 6 17:05:16 MST 2003

> See you tomorrow. Can you tell me the name/place of that Indian buffet? I'm
> thinking of meeting someone in that vicinity, and depending on price and
> seating, I might suggest that place.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at americanisp.net

Maybe you mean:

GANDHI'S  - 303.694.7388 - India's Cuisine - 5071-B South Syracuse Street (DTC). From I-25, exit east on Belleview turn North (left) first light on Syracuse turn left into first street past the gas station you will see La Chine there, it has a green roof, go past La Chine and you will see Gandhi's.  Mgr.: Raj.

They have a tasty lunch buffet I've enjoyed many times prior to my current financial malaise.

I had Asian food for the first time in my life as an American soldier wandering about in Munich, Germany, in 1971.  A young man then, I ordered up a bunch of food without knowing what it was.  It was all really tasty, but halfway through eating I started getting a kind of Kundalini style electric current up and down my spine.  I reluctantly set my fork on a plate and tried not to fall out of my chair (more self-conscious than I am now).  In just 5 minutes the charge dissipated and I ate the rest of my food.

The next few times I ate Asian food, I looked forward to similar bonus sensations, but they never happened again.  Don't know if that was MSG, but my retinas have performed admirably ever since.