[CLUE-Cert] Tuesday's meeting

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Mon Jan 6 18:28:07 MST 2003

Stephen Lehr wrote:
> Sean LeBlanc wrote:
> > See you tomorrow. Can you tell me the name/place of that Indian buffet? I'm
> > thinking of meeting someone in that vicinity, and depending on price and
> > seating, I might suggest that place.
>
> Maybe you mean:
>
> GANDHI'S  - 303.694.7388 - India's Cuisine - 5071-B South Syracuse Street (DTC). From I-25, exit east on Belleview turn North (left) first light on Syracuse turn left into first street past the gas station you will see La Chine there, it has a green roof, go past La Chine and you will see Gandhi's.  Mgr.: Raj.

No.  I can't remember the name of the place, but it's actually more
of an Indian grocery.  It's located in a strip mall just south of
where Sahara's is -- in the same vacinity as 3 Margaritas.  I think
the name is something like DTC Int'l Market.  A couple of months
ago they started serving up cuisine as well.  I thought the food
was decent, but India's is still my favorite.  Ghandi's isn't bad
either.  But no one makes saag paneer or kheer like India's!

Lynn