[CLUE-Cert] Next meeting

Jef Barnhart jef at batky-howell.com
Thu Jun 12 08:09:05 MDT 2003

15 Jul -  At this point we should have enough background info to start
the design process. No code. Go back through the LSB covering the
chapters and make decisions based on the chapters.

Another long break between sessions. During this time look into
packaging systems that use RPM. This seems to be the packaging system
for LSB.

5 Aug - Discuss what we have found. Learn the RPM system. How to make
packages, install, and maintain.

Jef