[CLUE-Cert] Web page update

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Tue Jun 24 12:11:29 MDT 2003

Jef,

I'm planning to update the CLUE study group page (don't die of shock).
Besides updating the topic I'm thinking I should put in the new address
for where we're going to meet.  Can you give me more exact info?

As for topic, I'm thinking it should be something like the following:

The CLUE study group is endeavoring to build our own
Linux distro using Linux From Scratch as a starting point.
We are currently studying the LSB and LFS.

If you'd like me to revise the above or add specific reading
material for our July 1st meeting, please let me know.

Lynn