[CLUE-Cert] Web page update

Jef Barnhart jef at batky-howell.com
Tue Jun 24 13:22:24 MDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-06-24 at 12:11, Lynn Danielson wrote:
> Jef,
>
> I'm planning to update the CLUE study group page (don't die of shock).
> Besides updating the topic I'm thinking I should put in the new address
> for where we're going to meet.  Can you give me more exact info?
7245 S. Havana Suite 100
Centenial, CO

> As for topic, I'm thinking it should be something like the following:
>
> The CLUE study group is endeavoring to build our own
> Linux distro using Linux From Scratch as a starting point.
> We are currently studying the LSB and LFS.
If you want to add this it could help someone get up to speed with the
group.

The recommended reading list for this is as follows:
Linux From Scratch (LFS)
http://linuxfromscratch.org/

Linux Standard Base Specification 1.3 (LSB)
http://www.linuxbase.org/spec/refspecs/LSB_1.3.0/gLSB/gLSB/book1.html

Filesystem Hierarchy Standard (FHS)
http://www.pathname.com/fhs/2.2/

> If you'd like me to revise the above or add specific reading
> material for our July 1st meeting, please let me know.
If you could add the reading list for the Juy 1st meeting that would be
great.