[CLUE-Cert] deals some people may be interested in

Mark Harvey markgharvey at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 00:53:18 MDT 2004

Nice going Ski Dawg!  Very cool. Looks like there is a case that
matches the profile of most stereo equipment.  It would make a box
that is pleasing to the eye & fits right in to a stereo rack.

I've been looking at adding an audio card to a PVR system so the box
can capture sound from records & cassettes, wash out the noise, &
burn it to CDs.  Be nice to combine all these features into one box.

While at BrainShare in SLC, I ran across some folks from the Utah
Valley & Salt Lake Valley Linux Users Groups who were working on the
same problem of creating a Linux based PVR.  I'll let you folks know
what info I can get from them.

Ciao!

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=304903

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=302225