[CLUE-Cert] PVR Hardware

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Sun Aug 8 08:53:25 MDT 2004

I know I'm the only one who really cares about the emulation part of the PVR
project, but thought I'd ask anyway: does anyone know how to get two
joysticks attached to a PC? On an old, old machine, I had a gameport on a
soundcard, IIRC, but it only allowed one joystick at a time. I used this to
play an old favorite of mine from Super Nintendo.

Searching comes up with "arcade style" joystick solutions. I don't want
those, as interesting as it sounds. If I was building a coin-op style arcade
case, maybe then.

Maybe this is all moot. Maybe it's standard to have two gameports now?

Unless these are part the soundcard, I guess this makes one more slot to
worry about having on a case.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
Only the actions of the just smell sweet and blossom in the dust.
-James Shirley