[CLUE-Cert] Mini-itx

Joshua josh at unified-tech.com
Mon Feb 2 12:37:37 MST 2004

I've been having so-so luck streaming video on wireless with some of the new
PVRs and digital media servers - it certainly doesn't help that most of the
hi-fi/networked gizmos are running 802.11b.  A good HD stream will run about
10 megabits.  I believe the actual throughput of 802.11g starts out at about
25 megabits (even though it says 54).  Throw in some encryption and signal
decay from building structure and you're dipping down below 10 megabits
pretty quick.

Still looking for some one that would be kind enough to assist me setting up
my box.  If you're thinking about buying a surround sound receiver or stereo
equipment, I can get you a break on something in exchange for some help?

-Josh