[CLUE-Cert] Mini-itx

black at galaxy.silvren.com black at galaxy.silvren.com
Fri Jan 30 08:06:02 MST 2004

If you are looking for a mini-itx system check out www.idotpc.com. I
bought one from them a while back, they have good prices.

On a sobering note, I bought an Epia-M and have had nothing but trouble
with it. Any time the CPU stays pegged for very long at all (30s to a
minute) the machine freezes tight and you have hit the reset button. Mine
is junk.

Some people have the same issues as me, others do not. A great board on
the mini-itx is at linitx.org and it covers all things itx and linux.