[CLUE-Cert] LPI Cert/Exam-Fest?

Mark Harvey markgharvey at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 17:28:20 MST 2004

Crawford,

I'm definately interested.  I'm enrolled in two classes [ Unix
Networking & Unix Adv. Sys. Admin. ] as part of a Unix Certification
program at Metro State [ http://metrotech.mscd.edu ].

Are two months enough lead time to prepare for these exams?  I might
be better prepared after my semester ends on 10 May.

Also, is there any self test software for these exams?  Perhaps we
could all split the costs?

Thanks.

Mark

=====