[CLUE-Cert] Re: [CLUE-Admin] InstallFest details

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.net
Fri Mar 12 08:12:11 MST 2004

Lynn Danielson said:
> Crawford Rainwater wrote:
>
>>Joanne has set up things at DeVry for a CLUE InstallFest for Saturday,
>>3 April. ... Also, still working on getting a possible CertFest (LPI
>>certification exams) going for the same date.  More to come on that.
>>

> If you hold the certification testing on the same day as the install
> fest, some of us who would otherwise be willing to help out with the
> install fest will be focused on the certification instead.  Just a
> thought.  Another thought is that I will be on vacation from April 3rd
> through the 11th.  Oh well.  :-(

The CertFest might have to wait until next time due to LPI-US is just
getting things established and is still "young".  I was hoping to time
this along with the InstallFest coming up, but there are always other
InstallFests down the road. :-)
--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
P.M.B. 146
368 South McCaslin Boulevard
Louisville, CO 80027 USA
+1 (303) 604-2550 (voice)
+1 (866) 604-2550 (toll free within the US)
+1 (303) 664-0036 (fax)
http://www.linux-etc.biz (under renovations at present)