[clue-cert] Slashdot: LPIC 1 Exam Cram 2

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Wed May 18 15:21:14 MDT 2005

>From Slashdot:

LPIC 1 Exam Cram 2 is the authoritative tree-based text to aid and abet
interested parties accomplishing a LPI LPIC level 1 certification, Which
(roughly translated) is the first (not quite open source) Linux exam for
junior (intermediate) sysadmins; more information is available at Linux
Professional Institute. It is (currently) the only (up to date) printed
guide for the Linux Professional Institute Certification (LPIC) Level 1
exam." Read on for the rest of rednuhter's review.

(More on the URL below.)

For the article with URL's:
http://books.slashdot.org/books/05/05/18/1911248.shtml?
tid=146&tid=6&tid=106

Side note: I know Ross, so if there is a large enough interest in the
text, I can see about doing a bulk order and perhaps some
autographs. ;-)

Sincerely,

Crawford Rainwater
CEO and President