[clue-cert] Slashdot: LPIC 1 Exam Cram 2

Steve Lehr slehr at hypermall.net
Wed May 18 16:17:01 MDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-05-18 at 15:21, Crawford Rainwater wrote:
> >From Slashdot:
>
> LPIC 1 Exam Cram 2 is the authoritative tree-based text to aid and abet
> interested parties accomplishing a LPI LPIC level 1 certification
> Side note: I know Ross, so if there is a large enough interest in the
> text, I can see about doing a bulk order and perhaps some
> autographs. ;-)

Based on the /. review, I'm inclined to buy the book.
I wish cluebies would consider buying at Softpro on S Yosemite.

To my knowledge they're the only good place left in town to buy computer
books and they now offer 20% discounts on most titles in stock (10% on
most of the rest).  They run a first rate operation.

No, I don't work there or have any other interest other than as a
customer.  I just want them to succeed in a tough market.

Steve

--

Let's play like we matter!

Watts