[clue-cert] On the LPI exams

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Wed Sep 28 12:20:12 MDT 2005

Folks:

I am working with LPI to get one or two of Linux ETC's lackies qualified
to be exam proctors.  Hopefully this will be done in the (very) near
future.

Once this occurs, I should be able to schedule something to coincide
with the InstallFests (my CertFest postings basically) so that folks can
take the exams discounted (looking at $75/each vs. $100/each via
Prometrics or Vue; take it from Vue, they give 100% back to LPI).  This
would be the paper vs. electronic version for reference, so the results
are not immediately know as is the case with the electronic versions.

As for Ross Brunson's ExamCram LPIC-1 book...yep, pretty good stuff. ;-)
Helped with the Debian proofing some actually.

--- Crawford
--
The Linux ETC Company
368 South McCaslin Boulevard