[clue-cert] Location

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Fri Apr 6 10:51:57 MDT 2007

I don't know if Jef re-subbed to this list or not, but he did say we need to
get the conversation going on where to meet. It seems Batky is no longer an
option, based on last month's (non) meeting.

I've floated the idea of meeting in one of the study rooms in a local lib,
but I'm not sure what's local that actually would have one of those. Caveats
are - time limits (?), maybe no internet access, and they usually close by 9.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com/
If A equals success, then the formula is A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play.
Z is keep your mouth shut.
-Albert Einstein