[clue-cert] Location

dperkins at frii.com dperkins at frii.com
Fri Apr 6 12:17:21 MDT 2007

> I don't know if Jef re-subbed to this list or not, but he did say we need
> get the conversation going on where to meet. It seems Batky is no longer
> an
> option, based on last month's (non) meeting.
>
> I've floated the idea of meeting in one of the study rooms in a local lib,
> but I'm not sure what's local that actually would have one of those.
> Caveats
> are - time limits (?), maybe no internet access, and they usually close by
> 9.
>

> --
> Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
> http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com/
> If A equals success, then the formula is A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is
> play.
> Z is keep your mouth shut.
> -Albert Einstein

Does the library on Arapahoe have a decent meeting place?  Upstairs didn't
look suitable, but maybe there are rooms downstairs that can be used.

Bemis has a couple of rooms downstairs.  I don't know about availability
or Ethernet.

My sister suggested a college near I-25 and Orchard.  She said they teach
Linux there, so they might be receptive.

I don't know if ACC would let us meet there, but I don't know if Jef would
want to travel that far.