[clue-cert] meeting tonight

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Tue Sep 25 08:15:24 MDT 2007

I'm bringing my Nokia N800 tonight.  Jef and Sean would probably like to try it.

I downloaded and compiled the new Gnome 2.20.  The only problem that I am aware
of is that Firefox dialogs aren't working properly and it tends to lock up when
a dialog opens.  The new VNC client in it should be interesting to try out.

My Ruby test code for reading Info Init blocks from init scripts has an odd
problem.  It won't concatenate strings properly.  Maybe that's something for us
to figure out tonight.