[clue-cert] meeting tonight

davidholz at copper.net davidholz at copper.net
Tue Sep 25 17:20:05 MDT 2007

Dennis et al,

Sorry, I can't make it tonight.

See you next time,

         David

--- dennisjperkins at comcast.net wrote:

From: dennisjperkins at comcast.net
To: clue-cert at cluedenver.org (Clue-Cert)
Subject: [clue-cert] meeting tonight
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:15:24 +0000

I'm bringing my Nokia N800 tonight.  Jef and Sean would probably like to try it.

I downloaded and compiled the new Gnome 2.20.  The only problem that I am aware
of is that Firefox dialogs aren't working properly and it tends to lock up when
a dialog opens.  The new VNC client in it should be interesting to try out.

My Ruby test code for reading Info Init blocks from init scripts has an odd
problem.  It won't concatenate strings properly.  Maybe that's something for us
to figure out tonight.