[clue-cert] hiatus

Mon Aug 17 13:00:25 MDT 2009

I guess I wasn't perfectly clear.  I passed the second exam Friday morning, and I'm LPIC-1 done!

Another point of clarification:  When I say "schedule the exam today", I mean, call and set a future exam date, today.  Make the call today, set your exam for ... whenever, but get your exam date set down so you have to study/practice at a certain rate, in order to be ready by that date.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS