[clue-cert] Re: Re-Taking the LPI exam

Ski Dawg skidawg at skidawg.org
Mon Aug 17 17:18:23 MDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 4:15 PM, Ski Dawg<skidawg at skidawg.org> wrote:
> I was talking to David Wilson today, and neither of us knew for use
> the answer to the question "Do you have to pay to take the test a
> second time, if you fail it the first time?".
>
> I have sent the question to LPI, and I will let you know when I get a
> response back from them.

First, and foremost, I must apologize to David for misspelling his
name. It should have been Willson (two ells), not like the volleyball.
Sorry David!

OK, I just heard back from Brooke at LPI (very quick response time,
BTW), and she did confirm that you have to pay full price for every
exam that you take, even if you have previously failed the same exam.
So study hard, and don't make it an issue!
--
Doug