[clue-cert] Course and training designing

Ward wardndani at aol.com
Thu Feb 5 21:39:18 MST 2009

I think that this would be a great idea.  There are several of us Ubuntu
users up in northern Colorado who have been discussing a study group
idea.  I think that this would be a welcome class for some if not all of
us.

Aside from the LPIC certification, which distro is more used out there
in companies who are adopting Linux?  I know of one shop here in
Colorado who uses SUSE exclusively in the back while my shop uses Red
Hat and Fedora when we use Linux.  While I am a fan of Ubuntu and would
like to see it more widely adopted who uses it?  I am not trying to be
smart here....I am genuinely curious.