[clue-cert] Meeting tonight

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Mon Feb 23 14:22:59 MST 2009

On 02-23 13:13, David Overcash wrote:
> Meeting?  Tonight?
>
> I was aware that we were starting March 16th for the LPIC cert...  is that
> what your'e talking about?

Wow. Another Dave/David. What are the odds? :)

Anyway, yeah, what David (Willson) said. I was asking if the original one
was still on, which is the fourth monday every month. I wanted to clarify,
since there was a lot of talk about this new one, and I wanted to be sure
that didn't mean the old one was off.

Sounds like at least one other member is showing up....also named
Dave/David.

Cheers,

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com
One of the lessons of history is that nothing is often a good thing to
do and always a clever thing to say.
		-- Will Durant