[clue-cert] I want to learn more about Linux

Kevin Fries kfries6 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 13:48:07 MDT 2009

Hi Jon

The best way is to install and uae it.  My recomendation is to install
a fairly user friendly version of Linux like Ubuntu.  Next install a
simple to use screen sharing app such as Yuuguu.
Finally, find a friend to install the same screen sharing app.

Now, use the Linux as much as you can.  If you get stuck, you Linux
Guru is one screen share away.

My mom uses this exact setup, and other than the lack of lockups,
corruptions, and viruses, she hasn't missed a thing.

HTH
Kevin Fries

Sent from my iPhone