[clue-cert] Help with VMware/VirtualBox - Linux header kernel problems

Ward wardndani at aol.com
Wed Mar 18 21:46:00 MDT 2009

I am getting some strange errors with VMware that I need help with.  I just installed VMWare and
I am unable to get it to run.  I am getting an error that the kernel header for
version 2.6.24-23-generic were not found.  If you installed them in a non-default path you can specify the path below.

I am getting a similar error when I try and run VirtualBox.  I am also getting errors that the Virtual box kernel is not
compiling.  I am running Ubuntu 8.10 that was upgraded from 8.04.  Don't know if this helps.

Any help that anyone can give me would be greatly appreciate.

Ward Duncan