[clue-cert] LPIC-1 SG: Last reminder evar

Mon Mar 23 17:47:40 MDT 2009

The notes should probably just go to this list, so that they can be picked up afterward.  Did I already asked for some particularly thorough note-taker to post notes from last week?  If not, I'm asking now.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness, one at a time.