[clue-cert] many

Tue Mar 24 10:55:59 MDT 2009

I found a couple more of the large Ubuntu stickers.  I'll bring them to the next study group meeting.

I forgot to teach a redirector.  My favorite.  " >> "  Look it up and I'll cover it next time we get together.

I also forgot to turn on my voice-recorder.  I meant to do that.  Oh, well.  Next time.

There are a few people whose names I don't know and it's bugging me.  How do we feel about wearing name-tags for a while, or table-tents, or something?

Post your notes!

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness, one at a time.