[clue-cert] meetings

Tue Mar 24 11:12:47 MDT 2009

Of course I don't mind!  All are welcome and encouraged to join us.  The only caveat is that seating priority goes like this.

1. Leading students have their book and some notes for discussion or demo about the current material.
2. Students have their book (and are presumed to have read the chapter).
3. Others are welcome, but have the lowest seating priority.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness, one at a time.