[clue-cert] many

Red Mop redmop924 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 24 11:21:23 MDT 2009

On Tuesday 24 March 2009 10:55:59 am David L. Willson wrote:
> I found a couple more of the large Ubuntu stickers.  I'll bring them to the
> next study group meeting.
>
> I forgot to teach a redirector.  My favorite.  " >> "  Look it up and I'll
> cover it next time we get together.
>
> I also forgot to turn on my voice-recorder.  I meant to do that.  Oh, well.
>  Next time.
>
> There are a few people whose names I don't know and it's bugging me.  How
> do we feel about wearing name-tags for a while, or table-tents, or
> something?
>
> Post your notes!
>
> David L. Willson
> Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
> MCT, MCSE, Linux+
> tel://720.333.LANS
> Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness, one at a

We skipped "<", but I found that I use it pretty often, mainly in MySQL.

mysql -ubob -pmypass bugtracker < db_generate.sql

This runs the command "mysql -ubob -pmypass bugtracker" with the contents of
db_generate.sql as standard input.

And a big thanks to Parsec for hosting and to David for hosting and teaching.

Shawn