[clue-cert] LPIC-1 SG

Tue May 5 11:31:19 MDT 2009

OK, let's table this for now.  We'll stick with Monday nights for chapters 4 and 5.  At our current speed, that's about 4 weeks, and it takes us to an exam-point, and the half-way point for the whole course.  I'll find better way to gather everyone's availability stats than flooding this list.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS