[clue-cert] this month's meeting (Dennis's group)

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Mon Apr 19 13:04:51 MDT 2010

Tomorrow might work better at this point. No one else has responded yet.

You missed last week's meeting. I gave a little talk on Instiki. It's a Ruby-based wiki. I'm still digging into it to find out what it can do, but it seems perfect for organizing my notes. It's not perfect. Tables could be improved, for instance.