[clue-cert] this month's meeting (Dennis's group)

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Mon Apr 19 14:56:01 MDT 2010

On 04-19 19:04, dennisjperkins at comcast.net wrote:
> Tomorrow might work better at this point. No one else has responded yet.

I have prior obligations tomorrow night, but if that works for you and Dave
and others, I'm cool with that.

> You missed last week's meeting. I gave a little talk on Instiki. It's a
> Ruby-based wiki. I'm still digging into it to find out what it can do, but
> it seems perfect for organizing my notes. It's not perfect. Tables could
> be improved, for instance.

Sounds interesting. I've been doing lots of stuff with Grails lately (if
Instiki uses Rails, very much related) and am just blown away by its
power...

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com
Tomorrow will be canceled due to lack of interest.