[CLUE-Talk] Software quality

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Sat Dec 9 20:30:09 MST 2000

If you want to keep your job, I just talked with a recruiter yesterday
and she stated taht the two IT shops closed up because of poor
practices.  If software developers AND managers don't get the hint,
we'll all lose our jobs down the road to India. It won't happen
tomorrow, but the next day turns into next year.  While I'm not trying
to scream like chicken little, I am trying to let you all know what's
coming down the pipeline. Ignoring it like Luddites won't help you in
the long run.

Kevin

http://www.businessweek.com:/1999/99_49/b3658020.htm