[clue-talk] what a pretty site

Roger Frank rfrank at rfrank.net
Fri Jun 2 04:43:16 MDT 2000

The students' last day was Wednesday.  By the end of the
day Thursday, I turned out the lights in the main computer
lab just to enjoy the 27 Linux login prompts that beamed from
the workstations.

Having made the commitment, now I have just two months
to figure out how to actually make this work.  So far, I have
NFS going, so everything is at least connected.  Next I need
to figure out NIS.  Then I need to figure out how to print to
a network printer (JetDirect).  If I get into a bind, I'm hoping
to rely on clue-tech.

A few days to recover from finals, and then it's back to fun
with Linux.

--
Roger Frank
Mathematics/Computer Science Teacher