[CLUE-Talk] RFI Debian CD

Lynn Danielson Lynn.Danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Fri Nov 10 08:20:41 MST 2000

John Kottal wrote:

> I see by the web page that next week's CLUE meeting is starring Debian.
>
> Is anyone going to bring Potato or Woody CD's to the meeting for
> giveaway or sale at a reasonably small fee (not to exceed, say, the fee
> of a first-born child).
>
> If so, I would be interested in getting them.

Ed said that BDale was going to try to bring some copies of potato, or
the "Joel 'Espy' Klecker" 2.2 release, but no promises.  We have a couple
copies of O'Reilly's _Learning Debian Linux_ to give away.  Those books
each contain a copy of Debian 2.1.

I'll try to get at least one copy of Debian 2.2 downloaded and burned
for Tuesday's meeting -- again, no guarantees.

Lynn Danielson