[CLUE-Talk] KDE 2.0

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Sat Nov 11 22:49:03 MST 2000

Jeff,

I also installed KDE 2 this afternoon. Eventually got it installed. It looks
great. I also found that Konqueror was really great as a browser.
However, it does not work with HTTPS protocols. I even turned on
128-bit encryption but without success. Pity. Moziilla M18 has the
same problem. Opera can at least handle HTTPS but is really unstable.
It is still in beta. If the Windoze version is any indication, then we can
expect a really great browser.

Match