[CLUE-Talk] Is this our own Kevin Cullis?

Jeremiah Stanley miah at miah.org
Mon Nov 20 12:26:58 MST 2000

> > http://www.linux.com/news/articles.phtml?sid=93&aid=11292
> > I just wanted to know who the responsible party was on this? ;)

> Yes, the very same.  However, the graphics didn't come through yet it
> would seem. :-(  The idea of the article is to get people talking about
> the issue and inform those of these concepts who are not aware of them.
> As a Quality professional, I am ALWAYS open for comments!!

Well seeing that you have already been flamed by an anonymous troll I
would like to say that I liked the article. Seeing that type of article on
a linux site (esp. Linux.com) is productive as I have see one too many
'let us all lynch M$ for one of their many oversights' articles on that
website. I really appreciated the glossary at the end defining you terms.

Do you have a mirror of this somewhere? I would like to use it the next
time I have to prove that the obvious is not always the best way of doing
things.

JStanley
--
Use GnuPG! -- http://www.gnupg.org