[CLUE-Talk] New Linux on-line job board

Lynn Danielson lynnd at ihs.com
Mon Oct 9 09:20:47 MDT 2000

Jeff,  how about adding a link from our web page to this site?

Subject: Lug Masters
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 13:38:52 -0400
From: announcements at mojolin.com

I need your help in getting the word out about a new website which is
dedicated to the Linux/Open Source communities.

Mojolin ( http://www.mojolin.com ) is an employment site dedicated to
the linux community.   It is free for everyone, even employers.  This
allows even small companies to post jobs, and that benefits everyone.
It has decent search capability, has an intuitive interface and is
quite fast.  It is only three weeks old but it already has some 230
positions listed.

Please support this effort.  I am asking that if you have a website,
post a link; if you have a newsletter, include a blurb or link, and
when you have your meetings mention the site.  It is, as I have said,
totally free and I believe an excellent service to the community.  I am
not making even enough money to do this full time, yet (contributions
are gratefully accepted).  When I was looking for employment, I wish
there was a site like this for linux employers to gather.

Thanks for your time and (hopefully) support,

Dan Barber
Founder
Mojolin (www.mojolin.com)